What you need:
- Assortment of fabrics and/or ribbon
To make these easy, yet oh so cute, ribbon banners, you only need some twine and your favorite fabrics or ribbons! These banners add the perfect touch of flair to any event and can be customized to match any color scheme.
- To start, measure out and cut your twine to the desired length. Make sure you leave enough at the ends to be able to tie your banners around a pole, patio covering, or tree.
- Now you can add you choice of fabrics and ribbon! Cut assorted fabrics/ribbons at different lengths to create dimension. You can choose how long or short you want them to hang.
- Once all your fabrics/ribbons are cut, tie them onto the twine. To make this step easier, tie the twine to the back of 2 chairs and move the chairs apart to create a “clothes line.”
- Continue until all fabric/ribbon pieces are tied on the twine.
- Hang and admire your simple masterpiece!
What is great about these banners is that you can tie on the fabric/ribbon pieces in random order, mixing and matching the colors, creating a more bohemian, easy feel, or they can be tied on in a pattern for those looking for a more uniform look.
Try out these simple, sweet banners at your next party and post a picture of it on Instagram and tag @balanced.beautiful. We can’t wait to see how you incorporate these simple creations into your event!